The Raffle The chances can also be purchased sans attendance via mail This
raffle is a fun thing each year. ******* There is a drawing for the grand *returnable each yr by the present winner* prize. **** If you wish to remain anonymous as a donor, please let me
know that too. The Prizes 16) Relix magazine with Neil on
th cover..donated by Floyd " POC" Meadows 31) STOP FACTORY FARMS -red
one like Neil wears at Farm Aid-donated by Cthy "dance dance dance" Harris 37) A More Barn
Cap donated by Sylvaine and Les Gens Ordinaires 43) Neil Slo Mug donated
by Ellen "Oh Sweet Lady" Sway 47) BSB 10th aniv.
T shirt Adult Large (I donated this last year- # 47
Raffle donations, both cash and prizes, are graciously
accepted. All money raised goes to The Bridge School. An example
of a prize would be anything that is Neil/CSN related such as an old vinyl
record, memorbelia, a promise of a show from your list, or any other
thing that you care to donate which includes non Neil music as well.
Anyone not knowing what The Bridge School is, it is the school
that Neil and Pegi Young founded. The school works with individuals with
severe communicative and physical disabilities. Through modern technology
the school helps it's students to achieve their full potential.
Here is a link to the school:
http://www.bridgeschool.org/about.html The Bridge School
This is the seventh annual International Rust Fest.
We attend the Bridge School Benefit as a group. It is held at
Shoreline Amphitheater in Shoreline, CA.
The rules are few and simple:
You need not be present to win. Participation by non-attendees is encouraged!
The cost of each chance to win is $1.
Volume discount: 12 chances for $10
The drawing will be held at IRFY2K3. The winners will be posted to
Rust and Human Highway as soon as possible following the event.
The deadline for advance purchases, by mail, is 15 Oct 2003
(your stubs will be put in an envelope and babysat at IRF)
Any $$$ received here, after IRF, will go into the IRF raffle fund.
Chances may be purchased at IRFY2K3 right up until the time of the drawing.
In the past six years, people throw away their ticket stubs after the
raffle is over. I am writing to tell everyone who has bought/will buy tickets
NOT to throw away their stubs.
keeping this etched MORE BARN mirror. He took the Rustie Pledge to
safely return it to IRF this year. Paul will draw the winning ticket for it
as well as administer the pledge to the winner. Paul didn't know this but now he does ;-^
Tickets will be predawn some before dinner and some after dinner.
If you are a winner, you may pick up your prize at the prize table during the
evening. Also those of you who are bringing your prize donation, please drop
it at the registration table. See instructions below. It will make things easier.
*******TWO NOTES THIS YEAR ******
First, if you are donating a prize or prizes,
( and you are NOT attending IRF/BSB), you must first let me know
what you are donating in order for me to index and label it. I have also decided
that it is too difficult to accept prizes that are *dumped* on the table the day of the
raffle. The prizes are appreciated but if you do not tell me in advance what you are
donating, it makes too much extra work to index and label on the day of the raffle.
Once that you tell me what you are bringing, I will assign you a number. Please
have your prize labeled with that number when you bring it to IRF or send the prize to Linda.
If you can't attend the IRF but want to participate in the raffle (or if you
just want to purchase your chances ahead of time), send all cash
13 Gardner St
Whitesboro NY 13492
Secondly, Linda Nadolski has so graciously offered to accept non cash raffle
donations. She has offered to accept these packages due to the
fact that I fly out. It makes it difficult for me to bring them with me.It
will make things easier for Linda if you clearly write " IRFY2K3
Prize" on your package as well as your assigned # ..Please, again, let me
know what your donation will be so that I can record it and give you a number
Here is her addy:
4111 Jackpine Rd
Shingle Springs , CA 95682
Thank you all in advance
Peace, Music, and IRFY2K3
IRFY2K3 Raffle Chairperson
With a huge roll of raffle tickets ready to goooooooooo.
Items 1 - 11 are anonymous donations
1) Relix magazine for Aug/Sept with cover story on Neil
2) Neil Young complete Music book Vol I ( 1966- 1969)----put of print
3) Neil Young complete Music Book Vol II with music for DBTR, LAH, LMYR, Ohio, Helpless, Hey Hey, I Am a Child
4) Csny Music book with music for Carry On, 4 & 20, Guennevere, Long Time Gone, Marrakesh Express, Suite: JBE, Teach Your Children, Wooden Ships, Woodstock
5) Rolling Stone 2 June 1988, Neil is on cover plus interview with Neil inside
6) Vinyl single promo "Weight Of The World"
7) Vinyl single promo " People On The Street"
8) Vinyl single promo " Long Walk Home"
9) Vinyl singel promo " Touch The Night"
10 ) Reprise CD single "Change Your Mind" from Sleeps with Angels &
Discoveries Magizine 7/2002 Buffalo Springfield on Cover
11) Reprise 2 song CD Be The Rain/Bandit & "Show Bill" of Greendale picked
up at the Boston show 9/10/03
12 A small banner of a Neil related nature donated by Lou " More To The Picture" Cheffy
13) An 11x 31 banner of Live Rust donated by Lou " More To The Picture" Cheffy
14) An 8 x 10 Farm Aid '03 shot of Neil
15) An 8 x 10 Farm Aid ' 03 shot of Neil
17) Pulse Magazine wih Neil on the cover donated by Flod " POC" Meadows
18) Greendale showbill and a bumpersticker that reads " Where the heck is Greendale?" donated by Floyd "POC" Meadows
19) FA 99 /Phoenix Fest 96/ Farm Aid V/ anonymous donor
20) Atlantic city newspaper with Neil in it on the day that he was appearing at Taj Mahal donated by Jilly " Sweet Sweet Smile" Seagraves
21) Atlantic City Greendale showbill donated by Jilly " SSS" Seagraves
22) Atlantic City showbill donated by Jilly "SSS" Seagraves
23) Atlantic City showbill donated by Jilly " SSS" Seagraves
24) NY memory collage poster donated by Dave
25) NY memory collage poster donated by Dave
26) A pick of five shows from her list donated by Meleya Ballou
27) A framed 45 of Southern Pacific donated by Tom " My Old Corvette" Therme
28) Another goodie donated by Tom "MOC" Therme
29) A CD donated by Bridgette Twilight
30) A Greendale CD donated by Dennis Widdows
32)Farm Aid '03 Program-donated by Kathy"HGS" Popple
33) '99 Solo Tour East/West tshirt designed by Mo Mo. This shirt has sayings from every concert.......donated by Kathy"HGS" Popple and Les Gens Ordinaire.
34) 5 shows from his list donated by Jean-Paul" Young Billy" Pellicant
35) One ARF tshirt donated by an anonymous donor
36) A Greendale Handbill donated by an anonymous donor
38) More Barn tshirt donated by Brad "More Barn" Brandeau
39) More Barn sweatshirt donated by Brad " More Barn" Brandeau
40) "Mansion On the Hill" book donated by triple dancin' Cathy Harris
41) "Neil Young Appreciation Society" 1 yr membership donated by Scott Sandy
42) "Neil Young Appreciation Society" 1 yr membership donated by Alexander " Down by the River" Heller-Elspass
44) YOTH tshirt donated by Ellen "oh sweet lady" Sway
45) YOTH poster donated by Ellen "Oh Sweet Lady" Sway
46) A special Rust Pillow donated by Anonymous
48) MOJO mag 12-95 Neil on cover
49) Album Network mag 3/02 Neil AYP full back cover ad--
50) Book- Neil Young- a dreamer Of Pictures" by David Downing-
51) 3 cd set- "Tribute- Les Gens Ordinares"
52) YOTH postcard
53) CD- NY Differently promo single
54) CD NY are You Passionate" advanced release
55) CD Beck "Mutations"
56) VHS Sleep With angels Promo release-
57) YOTH postcard
The chances can also be purchased sans attendance via mail
raffle is a fun thing each year.
******* There is a drawing for the grand
*returnable each yr by the present winner* prize.
**** If you wish to remain anonymous as a donor, please let me
know that too.
16) Relix magazine with Neil on
th cover..donated by Floyd " POC" Meadows
31) STOP FACTORY FARMS -red
one like Neil wears at Farm Aid-donated by Cthy "dance dance dance" Harris
37) A More Barn
Cap donated by Sylvaine and Les Gens Ordinaires
43) Neil Slo Mug donated
by Ellen "Oh Sweet Lady" Sway
47) BSB 10th aniv.
T shirt Adult Large (I donated this last year- # 47